Diet Counselling & Theta Healing Sessions Help You Live, Light & Bright
 
Home»Chocolate DietOnline Diet Plan
top top

Community Community

Start a New Discussion

Chocolate Diet

Chocolate diet
Has anyone heard about chocolate diet. It sounds really interesting and attractive but does it really work?
 
Posted by: Anonymous Posted: 11 year ago Number Of Replies: 6 Number Of Views: 8309
Add to: Digg FaceBook Share Desidieter to Google
 
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
I am planniing to start an aevuryda treatment centre.I want your advice on how to attract people to it.What is the main principle to attract people to aevuryda centre.I have seen that people get are not much interested with aevuryda treatments and also they pick very slowly.Waiting for your advice
Posted by: Anonymous Posted on: 2012-10-22 05:42:10
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
Yes, the darker the chocolate, the higher the amount of health-promoting antioxidants (specifically, flavonoids) and phytonutrients it contains. Dark chocolate has been shown to lower blood pressure, improve blood flow, reduce clotting, and benefit overall heart health.
A number of factors affect the antioxidant content, including how the chocolate is processed, but the most user-friendly way to select healthful chocolate is to simply choose one with a high percentage of cacao. I advise people to choose a bar that is at least 70% cacao if you’re looking to cash in on chocolate’s beneficial health properties. This label means that the chocolate bar is 70% cocoa by weight; the remaining 30% is mostly sugar and sometimes milk. (Milk chocolate has an even lower cocoa content — as low as 10% cacao — because it contains more sugar and milk than dark chocolate.) By the way, if the package doesn’t list the percent cacao on the label, you can assume it’s not high enough to meet my recommendation.
In terms of the amount, portion control is key. Because chocolate is calorie-dense, I advise people to limit their daily intake to 1 ounce. That equates to about 150 calories, give or take. A 1-ounce portion is about the size of a credit card or standard business card if you’re talking about a thin chocolate bar, like Lindt. If the bar is thicker, adjust accordingly.

inputs: http://www.joybauer.com/
Posted by: Anonymous Posted on: 2011-07-18 01:49:02
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
How do you know the dark chocolate you have is really good for you? Are there levels to how good it is or isn't? And how much should you eat at one time?
Posted by: Anonymous Posted on: 2011-07-18 01:48:02
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
I also think that it might not work as chocolates are not good for health
Posted by: Anonymous Posted on: 2010-10-19 08:30:44
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
Oh I think it just another fad diet-will not work. Imagine eating chocolates and expecting weight loss-that can only happen in 'swarg'(heaven).
Posted by: Anonymous Posted on: 2010-10-05 16:04:00
Discuss
 
 
Re: Chocolate Diet
Hi could tou tell me more about the diet
Posted by: sidd_sify Posted on: 2010-10-05 02:00:49
Discuss
 
 
 

 

top top
Group/Discussion Search
  
bottom bottom
 
Latest Articles
Lose Weight Without Exercise.New
"Honesty is Healing!" says our Thet...
DesiDieter soon To Launch Holistic ...
Why Should I Yoga
More..
 
Most Viewed Queries
Diet post pregnancy
337336 Views
World Health Day-is there a new Sup...
148443 Views
Calories in samosa = 350
125035 Views
i am 5feet 2inch and my weight is 7...
121494 Views
Aerobic exercise
106391 Views
More..
 
Most Active Queries
Do you know that with this weight l... New
0 Views
Do you know that with this weight l...
0 Views
Dissertation Service
11 Views
Dissertation Service
66 Views
New house
19 Views
More..
 
bottom bottom