a Recipe that can be given to people with high BP as it is low on sodium.
A low sodium, low fat, high protein, calcium rich chilled soup that is a perfect for hot summer days.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
• Curd/yogurt- 2 cups (made from skimmed milk)
• Cucumber: 1 medium (chopped)
• Mint leaves: ½ cup
• Cilantro/coriander leaves: 2 tbsp.
• Garlic: 1-2 cloves(minced)
• Salt: a pinch
• Pepper: to taste
1. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and purée until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill for at least ½ an hour.
3. Ladle into bowls and serve, garnished with sprigs of mint and cilantro.
Posted by:AnonymousPosted:2 year agoNumber Of Replies:1Number Of Views:934