Top 5 Tips for Strength Training in Women
Tips for Strength Training -
1. Never ignore the warm up session: Do through stretches; it will prepare your body for workout. It is important to do this as it will prevent exercise injuries in future.
2. Watch your breath: While working out, give extra attention to your breath. Doing this is very important as it gives you maximum benefit from your workout.
3. Exercise smoothly: Never do strength-training with jerks. Your exercises should be very uniform and smooth. Also remember to take rest between two different exercises.
4. Do not overdo it: Always take weight which you can handle comfortably. It is good to push yourself to point of fatigue but make sure you don't overstress yourself.
5. Increase gradually: Once you reach level of comfort and are able to do all your repetitions smoothly, you can increase the weights by 3-5 pounds.
More About Strength Training for Women