Recipe Name: Wheat Pasta with Vegetables
|Preparation time||- 10 mins|
|Cooking time||- 20 mins|
|For the pasta|
|Cooked Whole wheat pasta||11/2 cups|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 tsp|
|Dry red chilli, broken into pieces||1|
|For the sauce|
|Onions, finely chopped||1/2 cup|
|Mixed vegetables, finely chopped||1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 tsp|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper||To taste|
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add oil, garlic and sauté for about.
- minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium, add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in spinach cook covered for 2 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- When done, add cooked mixture to pasta toss to coat well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs