Recipe Name: Apple Jam
|Apples||1 1/4 kg (about 1 kg pulp)|
|Citric acid||5 g|
- Wash and peel apples.
- Remove the core seeds.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Cook with water till apples are tender. Mash well to get the pulp.
- Add sugar and cook with constant stirring.
- Cook till the mixture gives the plate test.
- Pour hot jam into sterilized, wide mouthed bottles and let cool.
- Close the cap, seal with wax and store in a cool place.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||3 tsp|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs