Recipe Name: Apple Cranberry Crisp
|Preparation time||- 15 mins|
|Cooking time||- 40 mins|
|Dried cranberries||2 tablespoons|
|Apple-juice concentrate||2/3 tablespoons|
|Granulated sugar||3/4 teaspoons|
|Rolled oats||3 tablespoons|
|Whole grain pastry flour||1 1/3 tablespoons|
|Dark brown sugar||1 tablespoon packed|
|Chilled butter, cut into small pieces||2/3 tablespoons|
|Ground allspice||1/4 teaspoons|
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat a 9" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the apples, cranberries, apple juice concentrate, and granulated sugar. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, butter, salt, and allspice. Mix with your fingers to form crumbs. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbly and the apples are tender. Uncover and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the topping is lightly browned.
- Cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs