Recipe Name: Apple Mousse
- Peel large apples and cut into small pieces.
- Add 1/2 lemon rind to 1 tbsp of water and apples. Cook and sieve to get puree.
- Melt gelatin in lemon juice and add to apple puree.
- Whisk the egg and sugar in a bowl over boiling water till they become thick and creamy.
- Add apple puree to this mixture.
- Pour into a wet mould and set in fridge.
- When set, un-mould and decorate with apple slices and serve.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs