Recipe Name: Kaju Burfi
|Kaju (cashew nuts)||50 g|
|Kewra essence||few drops|
- Grind kaju to a very fine powder.
- Add sugar to water and cook till the syrup is of two thread consistency.
- Add powdered kaju and essence. Remove from fire.
- Apply a little fat on the hands make a ball of the above mixture.
- Roll it immediately on a greased rolling board to about 1/5" thickness.
- Cut into diamond shape and serve.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs