Recipe Name: Kesar peda
|Powdered sugar||1 cup|
- Heat milk in a heavy broad pan till it is reduced to ¾ of its consistency.
- Add powdered sugar and stir till it becomes very thick.
- Crush ¼ tsp of saffron in little hot milk, and add to the milk koa before removing from fire. Keep stirring with wooden masher till the mixture turns thick, and becomes luke warm
- Knead to a stiff dough on top of a greased platform.
- Make small balls, flatten well and serve after 2 hours
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||2 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs