Recipe Name: Lemon Gelatin Salad
|Preparation time||- 10 mins|
|Cooking time||- 30 mins|
|Lemon gelatin||10 g|
|Boiling water||1/4 cup|
|Lemon soda||40 ml|
|Crushed pineapple||25 g|
|Pineapple juice||1/2 cup|
|Mandarin oranges||25 g|
|Halved green grapes||25 g|
|All-purpose flour||1 teaspoon|
|Butter or margarine||1/2 teaspoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 tablespoons|
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in the soda. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Add water to pineapple juice to measure 1 cup; set aside.
- Stir pineapple, oranges and grapes into gelatin. Pour into a square dish and refrigerate.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine egg, sugar, flour, butter and reserved pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread over gelatin. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 plate|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs