Recipe Name: Makhana Kheer
|Green cardamom (Hari Elaichi)||2|
- Fry chopped makhana in oil.
- Add milk and simmer on slow heat for 20 minutes with frequent stirring.
- When it becomes creamy, add sugar and stir.
- Cook so that the mixture becomes creamy again.
- Remove from fire, add crushed cardamom seeds.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with shredded almonds.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs