Recipe Name: Mango soufflé
|Fresh mango pulp (pureed)||1 ½ cups|
|Castor sugar||1/3 cup|
|Vanilla custard powder||1 tbsp|
- Mix custard powder with ¼ cup of cold milk.
- Heat ½ cup milk with sugar. When it starts boiling, add custard paste and cook till thick. Allow it to cool.
- Add mango puree to this and mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatin in ¼ cup cold water. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Keep it in a small pan of simmering water until dissolved completely. Stir this into mango mixture.
- Beat egg whites in a dry bowl using electric beater at high speed till firm peaks form. Fold into mango mixture.
- Pour into small dishes. Refrigerate until set. Decorate with mango pieces.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 katori|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs