Recipe Name: Peanut balls
|Roasted, dehusked peanuts||2cups|
|Grated dark jaggery||1 cup|
- Add just enough water to cover jaggery in a heavy kadai.
- Heat, stirring constantly till it melts completely.
- Switch off the stove and strain the syrup through clean muslin cloth or fine strainer to remove dirt and mud.
- Wash the kadai, wipe it and pour the syrup back in it.
- Boil the syrup till hardball consistency is reached. (To test this pour little syrup in a small vessel containing water if you are able to form a firm ball. Switch off the stove).
- Remove from fire and mix nuts briskly into the syrup and stir well.
- Make lemon sized balls when the mixture is warm. Arrange on a flat tray till it comes to room temperature.
- Store in airtight container.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 216|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs