Recipe Name: Suji Ladoos with Khoa
|Suji (Semolina)||50 g|
|Dry coconut (finely grated)||20 g|
|Castor sugar||50 g|
|Saffron (for colour and flavour)||3 threads|
- Soak saffron in milk. Chop nuts and crush cardamom seeds.
- Heat ghee, fry suji lightly on slow fire, add grated coconut and fry a little more.
- Add the crumbled khoa and continue cooking till the mixture is smooth.
- Mix in sugar and rest of the ingredients and remove from fire. Cool till barely hot.
- Sprinkle milk. Shape into round balls (ladoos).
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 64|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs