Recipe Name: Triffle Pudding
|Fruit cocktail||1/2 can (small)|
|Sponge cake of||1 egg|
|Custard powder||1.5 tsp|
- Dissolve custard powder in a small amount of milk. Bring the rest of the milk to boil, add custard mixture to it with constant stirring.
- Add sugar and cook till the custard coats the back of the spoon.
- Take a glass dish, place the sponge cake in it and soak it with syrup from fruit cocktail.
- Arrange the fruits around the cake in the dish.
- Pour custard over it and put in fridge to set.
- Beat the cream with castor sugar till stiff.
- Spread some part of this cream over custard layer.
- Colour rest of the cream and decorate the dish with it. Serve.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs