Recipe Name: Gobhi kasoori
|Kasoori Methi||½ cup|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Green chillies (chopped)||4|
|Ginger Garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tbsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets and then deep fry until golden brown. Remove on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Roast and powder Kasoori Methi.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, when they crackle add chopped onion and cook until golden brown in colour. Add chopped green chillies and sauté along with the onions.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, stir for a moment.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir. Add a little water and cook.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and cook. Then add curd and mix and cook on a high heat for some time.
- Add fried cauliflower and mix well. Add salt and kasoori methi powder and mix.
- Cook for five to seven minutes and serve hot.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 katori|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs