Recipe Name: Oat Heart
|Preparation time||- 15 mins|
|Cooking time||- 20 mins|
|Oats||1 ½ cup|
|Potatoes ( boiled & mashed )||2|
|Grated Low fat paneer||¼ cup|
|Red chilli powder||½ tsp|
|Raw mango powder||¼ tsp|
|Lemon juice||¼ tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Keep 1/2 cup oats aside for cooking.
- Mix all the ingredients with 1 cup oats.
- Make 8-10 balls of the above mixture.
- Flatten each ball and shape into a heart, or cut with a heart shape cutter. Do not flatten too much.
- Dip each heart in a bowl of water for a second and immediately press both sides of each heart in oats.
- To pan fry the hearts, heat 1- Tbsp oil in a pan. Shallow fry the hearts till they turn golden brown.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs