Recipe Name: Oats chaat
|Preparation time||- 10 mins|
|Cooking time||- 10 mins|
|Black Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1/4 tsp|
|Roasted Jeera powder||1/4 tsp|
- Roast 1 cup oats in a pan for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Beat curd with salt or black salt and red chilli powder. Keep aside.
- Mix potato, channa, chilli, chopped coriander and tomato with chutney in a bowl.
- Just at the time of serving, add oats and the cornflakes and curd. Quickly mix lightly with 2 forks.
- Sprinkle some roasted cumin powder and fresh coriander.
- Serve immediately as it would get soggy.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs