Recipe Name: Oats dalia
|Preparation time||- 10 mins|
|Cooking time||- 20 mins|
|Dalia (soaked in water for 1 hour)||¼ cup|
|Peas, boiled||¼ cup|
|Chopped green chilli||1|
|Black pepper (crushed)||¼ tsp|
|Finely chopped ginger||1tsp|
|Bay leaf (tej patta)||1|
|Green cardamom (crushed)||1|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Red chilli powder||¼ tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 ½ tsp|
|Chopped coriander||2 tbsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Wash and soak Dalia in enough water for about an hour or more.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add the jeera seeds.
- Add crushed black pepper, ginger, bay leaf, and cardamom. Reduce flame.
- Add haldi, salt and red chilli powder. Mix.
- Add oats, peas, green chillies and potato and stir fry for 2 min on a low flame.
- Drain the Dalia through a fine strainer and add to the vegetables. Stir fry for 2 mins. Add 1/2 cup water and mix.
- Cover tightly and cook for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally. Cook till potatoes turn soft.
- Remove from fire. Mix in the lemon juice, coriander and garam masala. Serve hot.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs