Recipe Name: Baked Vegetables with Spinach
|For spinach base:|
|Onion (sliced)||25 g|
|Green chili (chopped)||1/2|
|Corn flour||1/4 tsp|
|Fresh cream||10 ml|
|Peas||100 g (unshelled)|
|Cheese (grated)||15 g|
|Cheese (grated)||10 g|
|Tomato (sliced)||50 g|
- Wash and chop spinach.
- Cook till soft and dry, grind it to a paste.
- Heat fat, fry onions, flour and green chilli for a little while (avoid browning of onion).
- Add ground spinach, cream, salt and pepper. Cook for a minute and remove.
- Shell the peas, cut cauliflower, beans and carrots into small pieces.
- Steam the vegetables till tender.
- Boil and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Prepare white sauce (as given in baked vegetables) using butter,
- Corn flour and milk.
- Add salt, black pepper and mix in grated cheese.
- Mix the vegetables with the sauce.
- Spread the spinach in a greased baking dish and put the vegetables mixture on it.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and arrange tomato slices. Bake in a hot oven at 4500F for about 20 minutes.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs