Recipe Name: Baked Vegetables
|Peas (unshelled)||100 g|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|White pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Tomato||50 g(for garnishing)|
|Processed cheese||25 g|
- Shell peas, cut cauliflower, beans and carrots into pieces.
- Steam the vegetables till tender.
- Boil potato, peel and cut into pieces.
- To prepare white sauce, heat butter in a pan, add corn flour and fry lightly on slow fire. Remove from fire. Add milk gradually with constant stirring. Cook with constant stirring till thick. Add seasonings and half of the grated cheese.
- Mix well the vegetables with the prepared sauce. Put the mixture in a over proof dish. Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle the left over grated cheese.
- Bake in moderate over till golden brown on top (approx. half an hour).
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 Katori|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 117|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs