Recipe Name: Besan and Spinach Paranthas
|Besan (Gram flour)||60 g|
|Water||enough to make a soft dough|
|Red chilly powder||1/4 tsp|
|Dry flour for rolling||a little|
- Mix atta (wheat flour), besan (gram flour), chopped onion, green chilly, spinach, salt and chilly powder.
- Make a soft dough using water and leave it aside for sometime.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 4 balls.
- Roll each ball into a small round, apply a little ghee, fold it and roll it again using dry flour.
- Cook parantha on hot tawa. When one side is slightly cooked, turn it over and cook lightly the other side.
- Now apply fat and fry the parantha on both side till it is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||2 nos.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs