Recipe Name: Channa Dal with Ghia
|Channa dal||60 g|
|Chilli powder||1/8 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/8 tsp|
- Pick, wash and soak channa dal in 1 cup water for about 1/2hour.
- Peel and cut ghia into moderate pieces, grate ginger, chop onion, green chilli and tomatoes
- Heat fat in a pressure cooker. Add jeera, onion. Green chilli and ginger. Fry for few minutes.
- Add ghia, chopped tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soaked channel dal with water and seasoning. Stir for a minute.
- Pressure cook for 4-5 minutes. Check consistency and adjust if necessary.
- Serve hot sprinkled with garam masala.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 Katori|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs