Recipe Name: Gujrati Khandvi
|Preparation time||- 20 mins|
|Cooking time||- 10 mins|
|Yogurt diluted with water||11/2 cup|
|Ground fresh green chilli, garlic and ginger paste|
|metre thick plastic sheet.||1/2 - 1 meter|
- Mix chana besan, diluted yogurt, ground masala and salt and make a smooth batter. Put it in the microwave for 5-6 minutes on high.
- In the mean time spread the plastic on a table and have a flat spatula ready.
- As soon as it’s done, quickly spread the thick mixture on the plastic in a thin layer with the spatula. You have to do this before it cools down.
- When cool, cut into 2 inch strips and roll each strip.
- Put the rolls in a dish and heat 2-3 tblsp oil in another vessel and put mustard seeds in it. When it pops, pour it over the rolls.
- Garnish with dessicated coconut and fresh corriander.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 plate|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs