Recipe Name: Mushroom Pulao
|Water||double of the amount of rice by volume|
|Cumin Seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Cinnamon||1 small stick|
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in water for half an hour.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Heat fat in heavy bottomed pan, add whole spices and sliced onion, Fry till the onion is light brown in colour. Add sliced mushrooms and fry lightly for a few minutes.
- Drain the rice (reserving the water) and add to the onions and fry for 2 to3 minutes more.
- Add measured amount of water (use the water in which rice has been soaked) and salt. Boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook covered till done i.e. when water dries up.
- Serve hot.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 katori|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 68|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs