Recipe Name: Paneer in Butter Sauce
|For Butter Sauce:|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||1/2 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1/4 tsp|
|Shredded ginger||10 g|
|Roasted cumin powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||a few|
|Garam masala||1/4 tsp|
- Heat butter in a pan and add finely cut onion, ginger and garlic and fry till transparent.
- Add red chilli powder, cut tomatoes, salt and sugar and pressure cook for 2-3 minutes. Blend ion a liquidizer and pass through sieve.
- Beat the cream and add to the puree.
- Add lemon juice and garam masala and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and leave it covered.
- Heat butter and fry lightly the pieces of paneer and remove from fat.
- Add red chilli powder and the prepared tomato sauce and cook for about five minutes.
- Add fried paneer, shredded ginger and slit green chilies. Simmer for few minutes till flavor of sauce penetrates into paneer. The final preparation should look like a thick gravy.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin powder, garam masala and finely chopped coriander leaves.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 74|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs