Recipe Name: Paneer Kathi Rolls
|For Kaathi rolls|
|Whole wheat flour||40 g|
|Beaten egg||1/2 (optional)|
|Salt and Pepper||a pinch|
|Red chilli powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/8 tsp|
|Onion rings||20 g|
|Mint chutney with curd||2 tbsp|
- Cut paneer into thin small pieces. Thinly slice onions and capsicum length wise.Chop green chili finely
- Heat oil, add onions, green chili and cook for few minutes.
- Add capsicum slices, salt and red chili powder.
- Add paneer pieces and cook for few minutes. Sprinkle garam masala.
For kathi rolls:
- Knead a firm dough using whole wheat flour, maida, salt, 1 tsp oil and water. Cover with moist cloth and keep aside.
- Divide dough into 2 balls and roll out like a thin Chappati.
- Beat egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook chapatti on hot tawa for a minute turn and apply 1/4 beaten egg.
- Pour 1 tbsp fat and fry on both sides.
- Fill with paneer filling and roll like a dosa. Wrap tightly in a thin foil.
- Cook the other chapatti similarly.
- Serve hot with thin onion rings and mint chutney.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 388|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs