Recipe Name: Sarson ka Saag
|Mustard leaves||150 g|
|Maize atta||10 g|
|Desi ghee||2 tbsp|
|Red chilli power||1/4 tbsp|
|White butter||1 tsp|
- Clean and wash mustard leaves, spinach and bathua leaves thoroughly and chop finely.
- Chop ginger, garlic and green chilli finely.
- Mix all the ingredients. Add salt and cook in a open pressure cooker for 5 minutes.
- Now close the lid of the of the pressure cooker and pressure cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Cool and grind finely on stone or blend in blender.
- Cook the blended sag in a heavy bottom karahi. Sprinkle makki ka atta and keep stirring. Cook on slow fire for 1/2 hour-45 minutes, stirring regularly.
- For baghar, heat desi ghee, and onion and green chillies and cook for a few minutes. Add red chilli powder and mix with saag.
- Serve saag hot topped with white butter and with makki-ki-roti.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs