Recipe Name: Spinach/Methi Poories
|Wheat flour||80 g|
|Melted fat||1 tsp|
|Red Chilly powder||1/4 tsp|
- Wash and chop the spinach leaves/methi leaves and cook them in a pan covered with lid for five minutes on slow fire.
- Uncover the pan and dry any liquid which is left.
- Grind the cooked leaves to a fine paste.
- Add seasonings to the wheat flour and rub in the melted fat.
- Make a stiff dough of flour using ground paste (if needed use water also).
- Leave the dough covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5-6 parts and shape into balls.
- Roll each ball into a thin round using oil.
- Heat fat in a karahi till moderately hot and fry each poori on both sides.
- Serve with raita or pickles.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 26.1|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs