Recipe Name: Tandoori Gobhi
|Preparation time||- 15 mins|
|Cooking time||- 20 mins|
|Onion thinly sliced||1 medium|
|Garlic thinly sliced||3 cloves|
|1 inch ginger root grated|
|Cloves||2 - 3|
- Wash cauliflower and remove excess leaves and stem, don't cut the floweret off.
- Make some slits in the stem and place onions and garlic inside the cauliflower.
- Now heat oil on medium heat in pot preferably non-stick and add cardamom, cloves and bay leaf when they brown, add chopped tomatoes and place the cauliflower in the pot.
- Mix turmeric, salt and grated ginger in about 6 tbsp. of water and sprinkle evenly over cauliflower.
- Cover pot with a tight fitting lid and turn the heat down to low. Remove when done, keep an eye on it if it starts drying out add little bit more water.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 bowl|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs