Recipe Name: Uppudu Pindi (Rice Flour Upma)
|Preparation time||- 20 mins|
|Cooking time||- 20 mins|
|Rice flour||1/2 cup|
|Chana dal||1 tsp|
|Grated Ginger||1 inch|
|Sesame seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
- Heat oil in a karahi and add broken red chilli, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and few curry leaves.
- When the seeds starts to splutter add green chilli, chana dal, ginger garlic paste, and sauté them for 3–4 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water and salt and close the lid.
- When water is boiling, add rice flour, cumin seeds, sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Cook it under medium heat stirring constantly for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Upma is done when it does not stick to the finger
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 plate|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 81|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs