Recipe Name: Baby Corn Soup
|Preparation time||- 15 mins|
|Cooking time||- 25 mins|
|Beans, chopped||1/4 Cup|
|Carrot, diced||1/4 Cup|
|Peas, boiled||1/4 Cup|
|Cabbage, thin strips||1/4 Cup|
|Pepper powder||To taste|
|Few dhania leaves for garnishing|
|Water as required|
- Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
- Boil Peas.
- Take a pan,heat oil,fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage.
- Blend the cooked baby corn properly.
- Strain into a pan, and add boiled peas, water and other vegetables to it.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Combine salt,pepper and sugar with it, mix well.
- Boil for about one minute.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Garnish it with the dhania leaves and serve hot.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs