Recipe Name: Chocolate Walnut Cookies
|Refined flour||40 g|
|Walnuts (Chopped)||10 g|
|Cocoa powder||1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||a few drops|
|Baking Powder||1/8 tsp|
|Baking Soda||a pinch|
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cream ghee and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add egg and cream well.
- Add curd and mix well.
- Add honey, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and knead gently with finger to form a smooth dough .Add chopped walnuts and cherries to the dough.
- Cover and keep in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Shapes like cookies and bake in moderately hot oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep cookies 1"-2" apart.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs