Recipe Name: Jam and Fruit Pancake
|Pineapple Jam||2 tbsp|
|Pineapple slice||4 canned slices|
|Pineapple juice||2 tbsp|
|Corn flour||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||few drops|
- Dissolve corn flour in a little pineapple juice.
- Boil jam and rest of the pineapple juice together while stirring.
- Add corn flour paste to boiling mixture, stir and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool, add lemon juice and chopped pineapple bits.
- Sift the flour along with salt in to a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the egg in to it.
- Gradually add the milk, mix and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Allow the batter to stand in a cool place for about half an hour. Give final whisk before using.
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan (non-stick) to smoking point.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in the pan to cover the bottom thinly. Tilt the pan while pouring so that the batter spreads evenly all over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook on one side till it is set and light brown in colour. Toss or turn and cook on the other side.
- Fry all pancake in similar manner.
- Spread pancake with fruit filling and roll each pancake separately.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||2 nos|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 169|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs