Recipe Name: Keema Pancake Layer
|Minced mutton or keema||300 g|
|Salt and black pepper||to taste|
- Finely chop onion, ginger and garlic.
- Heat butter/oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion, ginger and garlic lightly in it.
- Add keema and seasonings and fry till the water evaporates.
- Add a little water and cook on slow fire till keema is cooked and dry.
- Sift the flour along with salt in to a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the egg in to it.
- Gradually add the milk, mix and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Allow the batter to stand in a cool place for about half an hour. Give final whisk before using.
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan (non-stick) to smoking point.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in the pan to cover the bottom thinly. Tilt the pan while pouring so that the batter spreads evenly all over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook on one side till it is set and light brown in colour. Toss or turn and cook on the other side.
- Fry all pancake in similar manner.
- Place pancake on a warmed serving dish. Cover one pancake with some of the filling and place the second pancake over it. Again put some filling and top with third pancake. Garnish with sliced tomatoes.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs