Recipe Name: Mathri
|Whole black pepper||8 corns|
- Sift the flour, add salt and rub in the oil with finger tips.
- Make a stiff dough using water.
- Cover it and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough in to eight portions and make balls.
- Roll in to thick rounds 2.5" in diameter.
- Insert a whole black pepper in the centre and prick with fork.
- Heat the fat and fry Mathris on slow fire till golden brown on both the sides. Drain on brown paper.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs