Recipe Name: Paneer Samosa
|Water||to make a stiff dough|
|Peas (unshelled)||100 g|
|Red Chilly powder||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/4 tsp|
- Sift the flour, add salt and rub in the oil with finger tips.
- Use water to make a stiff dough. Cover it and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Crumble the paneer.
- Boil peas and shell them.
- Chop green chilli.
- Heat fat in a pan and lightly fry onion and green chilly.
- Add seasoning, peas and paneer, mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool slightly and use for filling the samosas.
- Divide the dough in to two balls.
- Take 1 boll and roll in to a thin chapatti. Cut into two halves.
- Shape each half in to a cone and fill with the filling. Close the edges of the cone firmly by using water.
- Deep fry samosa in heated fat over slow fire till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 pc|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 154|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs