Recipe Name: Peanut Cutlets
|Red Chilly powder||1/2 tsp|
|Amchur and Garam Masala||1/4 tsp|
|Bread crumbs||2 tbsp(for coating)|
- Boil, peel and mash Potatoes.
- Roast peanut, remove the red skin and grind coarsely.
- Wash and chop green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Dip the bread slice in water and then squeeze out the water.
- Mix all the above ingredients along with the dry spices.
- Shape in to cutlets of desired shape.
- Dip the cutlet in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Frying in hot fat till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs