Recipe Name: Plain Omelette
|Salt and black pepper||to taste|
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Beat the egg whites with an egg beaten till stiff.
- Add yolk, milk and seasoning and beat well.
- Heat butter/fat in a frying pan, pour the beaten egg in the pan and let it set around the sides.
- When one side is set, fold and cook till well browned on all sides.
- Serve hot with buttered toast.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 172|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs