Recipe Name: Sweet and Salty Biscuits
|Refined flour (Maida)||40 g|
|Castor sugar||5 g|
|Ajwain (omum) seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Milk||to make the dough|
|Ammonium bicarbonate||a pinch|
- Sieve the flour, salt and ammonium bicarbonate together.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add milk a little at a time to the creamed mixture.
- If the mixture shows sign of curdling, a little flour may be added to the curdling effect.
- Add ajwain seeds.
- Add flour and mix to a soft dough.
- Roll out a floured board into 1/4" thickness, cut into biscuits with cutter and prick each biscuit with a fork.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in to a moderate oven (350 degree F) till golden brown in colour.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 81|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs