Recipe Name: Vegetable Cutlets
|French beans||40 g|
|Red Chilly powder||1/4 tsp|
|Amchur and Garam Masala||1/4 tsp|
|Bread crumbs||2 tbsp(for coating)|
- Boil all the vegetables, and drain well.
- Peel potatoes, shell peas and string beans.
- Mash all the vegetables.
- Dip bread in water and squeeze.
- To the mashed vegetables mixture, add bread, chopped green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, amchur and garam masala and mix well.
- Divide the mixture in to two equal parts and shape in to cutlets of desired shapes.
- Beat egg, dip the cutlets in beaten egg coat with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot fat till golden brown. Drain on brown paper.
- Serve hot with chutney.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs