Recipe Name: Vegetable Pancake Layer
|Peas (unshelled)||100 g|
|Tomato sauce||1 tbsp|
|Salt and chilly powder||to taste|
- Shell the peas, cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and into long shreds.
- Heat butter/oil in a pan, add vegetable and seasonings, cover and cook over slow fire.
- Add tomato sauce when done.
- Sift the flour along with salt in to a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the egg in to it.
- Gradually add the milk, mix and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Allow the batter to stand in a cool place for about half an hour. Give final whisk before using.
- Heat a little fat in a frying pan (non-stick) to smoking point.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in the pan to cover the bottom thinly. Tilt the pan while pouring so that the batter spreads evenly all over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook on one side till it is set and light brown in colour. Toss or turn and cook on the other side.
- Fry all pancake in similar manner.
- Place pancake on warmed serving dish. Cover one pancake with some of the vegetable filling and cover with second pancake. Again put the filling and cover with third pancake. Garnish with slice tomatoes.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 103|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs