Recipe Name: Clear Tomato Soup
|Water or vegetable stock||1/2 Cup|
|Cinnamon||1 small piece|
|Black pepper||1-2 corns|
|Salt and pepper powder||to taste|
- Put the chopped vegetables and other ingredients ion a sauce pan along with water or stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the whole spices and mix in a blender.
- Pass through a sieve (volume should be approx. 150 ml).
- Return to heat and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot garnished with croutons.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs