Recipe Name: Cold Coffee with Ice Cream
|Coffee powder||3 tsp|
|Ice cream||1 tbsp|
|Ice cubes crushed||4-5|
- Boil milk and water.
- Put coffee powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Make paste using a little water.
- Pour boiling milk and water mixture over this paste. Mix well and cool.
- Blend the coffee mixture thus prepared along with crushed ice in a liquidizer.
- Pour in a glass and top with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Sprinkle coffee powder or chocolate powder on top and serve.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs