Recipe Name: Ginger Lime
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Water||11/2 Cup(if with soda 1/2 Cup Soda and 1 Cup water)|
|Crushed ice||6 cubes|
|Mint leaves||a sprig|
- Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup water.
- Add lemon juice, salt and 1 cup chilled water and mix well.
- Grate 15g fresh ginger and squeeze through a muslin cloth to get 1 t of extract.
- Add this extract to lemonade to get Ginger Lime. Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve in tall glasses over crushed ice.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat -|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs