Recipe Name: Minestrone Soup
|Onion||20 g (1/2 small)|
|Carrot||20 g (1/2 small)|
|Cabbage||10 g (1 leaf)|
|Shelled peas||20 g|
|Pepper powder||1/8 tsp|
|Grated cheese||10 g|
- Cut mutton into cubes and boil.
- Boil noodles in salted water and strain.
- Cook the tomatoes and take out thick puree.
- Chop onion, dice carrots and shred the cabbage.
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion, carrots, peas and boiled mutton.
- Add stock to the sauted vegetables and meat, bring to boil and gently simmer till vegetables are done (if the volume gets reduced make up the volume of liquid to 1 Cup).
- Add shredded cabbage, tomato puree, boiled noodles and seasoning. Bring to boil.
- Serve hot in a soup bowl, garnished with grated cheese.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 32|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs