Recipe Name: Chick pea and soya tikkis
|Chick peas (kabuli chana), boiled and drained||½ cup|
|Soya granules||½ cup|
|Finely chopped mint||1 tsp|
|Finely chopped green chillies||1 tsp|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Soak the soya granules in hot water for 10-15 mins. Drain and squeeze out all the water.
- Blend together the chick peas, soya nuggets and mint, in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Add the green chillies, ginger and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into round and flat tikkis.
- Cook them on a non-stick pan using little oil on both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint and coriander chutney.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||1 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs