Recipe Name: Toovar methi na dhokla
|Toovar dal (arhar)||1 cup|
|Chopped fenugreek leaves||2cups|
|Enos fruit salt||1tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Soak dal for 4-6hrs. Drain
- Grind the soaked dal with green chillies and curd in blender.
- Add asafetida, sugar, salt and oil. Keep aside for 2-3 hrs.
- Add fenugreek leaves and fruit salt and mix slowly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased thali and steam for 10mins.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces and serve hot with green chutney.
Start with a few letters & Review/Click options
|Serving Size||2 no|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending upon your daily needs