This document sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of any of the Get in Shape- 2012 (hereinafter, "GIS - 2012", "us" or "we") or GIS - 2012 website (hereinafter, the "Site") and/or the services thereon which are provided by GIS - 2012.
This site provides Internet-based communications and information services to the consumer. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of use. You must agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to use this site. Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, please do not use this site.
GIS - 2012 may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review the Terms and Conditions posted on this web site periodically because your continued usage of this web site (the "Site") will mean you accept those changes.
Information found on this website is meant to support and not replace the relationship with your physician or other medical provider. We are not a licensed medical care provider and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should always consult a physician before starting a fitness program, changing your diet or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, and GIS - 2012 requires that you consult with your physician before following any training instructions you receive through the website or participating in any event announced on the website. Not all exercises or activities described on the website are suitable for everyone. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death. If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. The website should not be used by people who have Type 1 diabetes or other adverse medical or nutritional conditions. By using the website, you represent that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts, and exercises described on the website.
We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the website. If you engage in any exercise program you receive through the website you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your login information, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login information or password.
Ownership of the Website
Except for the User Generated Content, the website and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein, is owned by GIS - 2012 or its licensors. You acknowledge that the website and any underlying technology used in connection with the website contain GIS - 2012's intellectual property and proprietary information. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify or create derivative works of, publicly display (including by framing any content), or commercially exploit any part of the website except as necessary to view the content on the website and create a reasonable number of copies of portions of such content (without modification) for your personal, non-commercial use. All rights in the website not expressly granted by GIS - 2012 to you are retained by GIS - 2012.
There are several areas on the website on which users may post information. Any information posted to the community pages can be viewed by anyone who visits the website (whether or not such visitors are registered users). GIS - 2012 does not endorse any information posted on the community pages and posts made by users do not necessarily reflect the views of GIS - 2012. Information on the community pages should not be taken as medical advice and we are not responsible for such information or for editing any factual errors or making any type of corrections to such information. Any action taken by you based on information presented on the community pages is at your own risk. In using our community pages you agree to follow our Community Guidelines which includes the following provisions:
- Respect everyone's opinions. Even though you might not agree with someone, that does not mean they are wrong or deserve to be belittled. Remember that what works for you may not work for everyone else. Give everyone the same courtesy you would expect in return.
- Do not post profile pictures that might be considered inappropriate.
- Do not post communications that could be interpreted as threatening or harassment.
- Do not post advertise or promote products commercially.
- If you have started a thread (such as a journal) that you want to close, please post a message indicating "THREAD CLOSED." We may determine in our sole discretion whether to close or delete threads.
- GIS - 2012 has the right to remove a post on the Community Pages if it does not meet these standards or for any other reason GIS - 2012 deems appropriate.
GIS - 2012 has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
Materials posted and/or uploaded to the various public forums may be subject to size and usage limitations. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
Changes to Website
GIS - 2012 may change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature or component of the website at any time without further notice. In addition, we may, without notice to the applicable user, terminate individual community pages that have been inactive for more than 30 days, but have no obligation to do so. You agree that GIS - 2012 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any feature or component of the website.
Company's Liability: Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
The content comes from sources believed to be accurate, but may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. GIS - 2012 makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the site or the content. The use of the site and the content is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that in connection with the site, information will be transmitted over local exchange, inter-exchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, Internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of GIS - 2012 and their suppliers. Accordingly, GIS - 2012, assumes no liability for, or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site.
The site and the content contained therein are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. GIS - 2012, their licensors, and their suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. GIS - 2012, their licensors, and their suppliers make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communication provided on or through the use of the site. GIS - 2012, their licensors, and their suppliers do not make any warranty that the content contained on the Site satisfies government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products.
- The event managers and owners shall not be held liable in the Event of injury or any physical or mental harm caused to the Applicant or even death during the course of the Event. All Applicants will participate at their own risk.
- The event managers and owners will not be responsible for any accident(s)/mishap(s) to any of the Applicants that might occur during this campaign and impact any third parties or members of the public, or any other Applicant.
- The Applicant hereby agrees to fully indemnify the Organizer against any claims for expenses, damages or any other payments of any kind, including but not limited to that arising from his/ her actions or omissions or arising from any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts.
- The event managers and owners shall not be responsible for any wrong conduct / misbehavior of the Contestants/ Applicant amongst themselves or with any other person in public.
- No contestant should directly or indirectly be involved in posting of any comments / blogs on the internet, media interactions or any other activity which may harm the brand, image, business interests of DesiDieter™ .
- All videos, audios, pictures and other text material uploaded by the contestants on the social networking sites related to DesiDieter™ should not attract any copyright issues/ claims by any other individual/ party.
- Content generated is the responsibility of the Applicant and the Applicant will be responsible for its impact, consequences on any person or entity.
- All details like photographs, videos, views and comments which are posted by Applicants/ Contestants on this site will become the property of DesiDieter™ who will be free to use these as well as the Contestants' name for promotions in various media for 1 year.
- The Applicants shall ensure that the photos or videos submitted or displayed by them in any public domain or their performances shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not infringe the rights of a third person.