Articles - Home Remedies Tips To Lose Weight
Ayurvedic View on Weight Management
In Ayurveda, obesity is the sign of vata, pitta, and kapha imbalance. One may be obese, irrespective of the fact, that how much or how little food he takes. The Ayurvedic approach to obesity treatment is based on taking a realistic look at your body type
Tags: Unani, Clinical, Herb, Kapha, Pitta, Vata
Read more Articles on Home Remedies Tips To Lose Weight >>
im 5.4and my weight is 62kgs now ...i want to lose some kgs please help me out....tel me few tips to loose the weight...
Answer: When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
soo i wanna lose weight in certain areas: my stomach and arms (the bottom half's all gravy with me). And maybe me breast. It's a stupid question to ask, but if you gain any weight, couldn't it possibly go to your breasts?? Well if so, I'd like the remedy to stop that cycle,. It's like I eat and it all goes to the uppers of my body (uggghhh). I look pretty thin, sometime, and my doctor (i jus visited) says i've maintained my weight for 2+ years. I can't see the resemblance but maybe it's there. but nywho, tips and guidelines on losing this weight will definitely be greatly appreciated. PLEASE AND THANXX! :::)))))
ps. I'm 5'5'' and my weight varies between 160 and 170. I'd really like to drop about 15-20. or maybe 20-25. THanXX!!
i dunno if my frame is kinda large or not. it may depend on that. my breast size is a 36DD if that counts for anything :)
Answer: 10 essential steps if you want to lose weight fast
Not all weight loss programs are effective. There are a lot of things to consider before you go and try out a diet or exercise program. The following ten steps are essential if you want to lose weight fast:
1. Consult your physician first if it is safe for you to undergo a weight loss program. Some people, especially those that are morbidly obese, should have a supervised weight loss program because rapid weight loss could be dangerous.
You must be mentally prepared to lose weight fast.
2. Motivation plays a great role in reaching your weight loss goals. By keeping yourself motivated it will be easier to meet your targets.
3. Your meal plan should be nutritious. When you try to lose weight fast, you automatically think that cutting down on your food intake will be the answer. Actually, just limiting the food you eat is not enough. A healthy choice of foods and in proper amount is the best way to do it.
4. Choose your exercise routine wisely. Some exercise routines may be too much for you. You do not necessarily need to have a rigid routine to lose weight. Even a simple walking and jogging program can actually help you shed the extra pounds. If you are quite comfortable with it, gradually increase the speed, distance, resistance and the intensity of the exercise to achieve faster results.
5. Muscle building exercises. Muscles burn more calories than fat. If you want to accelerate your efforts you can consider adding muscle building exercises to your routine. This will maximize your weight loss efforts since the muscles you add to your body will also work hard to burn those extra calories for you.
6. Water should not be neglected. Since your body has to go through some diet modifications and exercises, it should be replenished with the minerals that you lose in the process. Water loss is rapid in people who exercise; Thus you should keep in mind that you have to replace the fluids you lose from sweating.
7. A positive change in lifestyle. Changing your lifestyle is the surest way to lose weight fast. Since lifestyle is the totality of how you actually live your life, following a healthy route will definitely be a strategy to adapt to your weight loss efforts.
8. Don’t be tempted with sweets and preservatives. There will be cases where you may crave for something too sweet or something too salty. Whenever your sweet tooth starts bugging you, remember your goals and stay focused.
9. Your weight loss efforts should fit your daily routine. It is not healthy to juggle your jobs, responsibilities at home, plus a weight loss program. This will just stress you more so it is really important to map out your activities. It’s all about time management.
10.Discipline plus patience. Following the said principles is the most essential step in losing weight fast. Without discipline and patience you tend to lose hope and give up everything you have started. Your efforts should not be wasted by being too lax with your weight loss program and being impatient in seeing the results.
DesiDieter Expert Chat
||Veg Wholesome Meal
A bowl of pasta salad and clear tomato soup
|Get Eat Smart Alert in Your Inbox
News & Articles
Yoga is more than an exercise routine. It is a complimentary...